- Help to address some of the most important issues faced by our society including homelessness, poverty, hunger, abuse and isolation.
- Vote on important issues at our Annual General Meeting.
- Vote on who will be on our Board of Directors.
- Receive our Annual Report and newsletters.
In order to become a member of The Neighbourhood Group, you must meet the following requirements:
- Volunteer with our organization giving a minimum of 40 hours of service per year at least 12 months prior to the AGM or Client of the organization receiving a minimum of 2 hours of service per week at least 4 months prior to the AGM
- 18 years of age or older
- Reside in the City of Toronto
- Not employed by our organization
- Have applied for membership prior to record date
Please drop by our office or email at:
The Neighbourhood Group
349 Ontario Street
Toronto ON M5A 2V8