- Coordinator Community Initiative
- Assessment & Outreach Worker (Full-Time)
- Community Worker (Full Time)
- PAID Identification Outreach Worker (Full-Time)
- Personal Support Worker Community Based (Part-Time)
- Coordinator Youth Job Connection
- Relief After-Hours Supervisor (no guarantee of hours)
- Relief Client Care Coordinator (no guarantee of hours)
- Screener (Part-time, Contract, 7-21 hours/week)
- Kensington Market Overdose Prevention Services (KMOPS) Relief Worker
- Mobile Identification Outreach Worker (Contract until March 31, 2022)
- Youth Programs Social Worker
- Drop in Participant Engagement Project Facilitator – May 2021
- IPAC Resource Lead – May 2021
- Indigenous Trustee Case Manager (Full-Time, 1 yr Contact)
- TCAT Case Manager (Full-Time, 3 month Contract)
Services include: community support, children and youth programs, seniors programs, women’s programs, daycare centres, community capacity building, recreation and development programs.
Services include: community support, children and youth programs, seniors programs, employment service programs, newcomer services and recreation programs.
Services include: childcare, community/workplace mediation and training, employment services, English newcomer services and English classes, senior services, youth services, services for people who are homeless and marginally-housed.