- Help to address some of the most important issues faced by our society including homelessness, poverty, hunger, abuse and isolation.
- Vote on important issues at our Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- Vote on who will be on our Board of Directors.
- Receive our Annual Report and newsletters.
In order to become a member of The Neighbourhood Group, you must meet the following requirements:
1. You have volunteered at least 40 hours of service in the 12 months prior to the AGM and/or you are a client and received at least 2 hours of service per week in four months prior to the AGM.
2. You are 18 years of age or older
3. Reside in the City of Toronto
4. Not employed by The Neighbourhood Group
5. Have applied for membership prior to August 1st of each year in order to vote at the AGM for that year.
Please fill the form below to apply for The Neighbourhood Group membership: